REDEMPTION ANC 2
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the model name of Redemption ANC 2?
2. What is the size of Redemption ANC 2?
- The size of this product is 2.2x1.1x1.9in (56x28x48mm)
3. What is the weight of Redemption ANC 2?
- 1lbs (45.3g)
4. What type of cable should I use to charge Redemption ANC 2?
- A USB-C to USB-A charging cable is used to charge these earbuds. You will find one included in your package.
5. What type of wireless charging pad can I use with Redemption ANC 2?
- You can charge these earbuds with almost any wireless charging mat or stand. For added compatibility, we recommend a Qi®-certified charger.
6. What is the capacity of the batteries?
- Earbuds: 50mAh per earbud
- Charging Case: 520mAh
7. How long will it take to fully charge the case and the earbuds?
- On average, it will take 2 hours to fully charge the case using the supplied USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Using a 10W or higher wireless charging mat will take about 3 hours to fully charge the case.
- On average, it will take 1-1/4 hours to fully charge the earbuds inside the case.
- Quick charge the earbuds for 15 minutes inside the case to get up to 2 hours of listening with ANC off.
8. How long will the battery last when fully charged?
- Redemption ANC 2 provides 6 hours of playtime with ANC on, 8 hours with ANC off, and an additional 3 charges from the charging case for over 24 hours of listening.
9. What is the quick charge feature?
- The quick charge feature allows you to get back to listening faster. For example, you will get up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging.
10. How do I power on/off the earbuds without the charging case?
- To power on the earbuds without the case, press and hold each touch sensor for 3 seconds.
- To power off the earbuds, press and hold the touch sensor on each earbud for 8 seconds. The LED will flash red, indicating power off.
11. What is included in the packaging for Redemption ANC 2?
- The box includes 1 pair of Redemption ANC 2 earbuds, 1 charging case, 3 sets of ear tips (S, M, L), 1 braided USB-C charging cable, a quick start guide, a warranty booklet, a welcome card, and a House of Marley sticker.
12. How do I get a good fit with these earbuds?
- We suggest that you first try on each size of the ear tips included in the box to find the right fit for you.
- Then make sure that you place the earbud marked L in your left ear, and the earbud marked R in your right ear.
- You can gently pull your earlobe down and place the earbud inside your ear, which should help it enter a bit further into the canal for a secure fit. You will achieve a good fit when there is a seal inside the ear, so the earbuds will not fall out easily.
- Note: You may have to use a different size ear tip for each ear.
13. How do I pair Redemption ANC 2 to my device?
- Remove the earbuds from the case and remove the paper film from the bottom.
- Place the earbuds in the case, close the lid, and allow them to charge for 15 minutes.
- Once charged, remove the earbuds from the case, and they will automatically go into pairing mode, which is indicated by an alternating red/white flashing light on one earbud.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth® pairing menu and select “Redemption ANC 2”. Your device will now be connected to the earbuds.
- Once this initial pairing is complete, your earbuds will automatically pair to your device whenever they are removed from the case.
14. How do I perform a reset and clear the pairing list?
- Remove the earbuds from the case.
- Press and hold both touch sensors for 8 seconds until they flash red and power off.
- Press and hold the touch sensors on each earbud simultaneously for 10 seconds. Then the earbuds will flash red/white and turn off.
- Place the earbuds back in the case for at least 15 seconds. Once you open the case again, they will go directly into pairing mode.
15. How do I check the battery level of the case?
- Tap the case to check the battery level. The LEDs on the case will indicate the charging status.
- Charging the case via cable or a wireless charging pad will also show the current charge level.
16. How do I check the battery level of the earbuds?
- iOS® devices will show the battery percentage in the top right corner of the notification bar inside the control center.
- Android and iOS® users can check the battery level using the Marley App.
17. What are the recyclable pieces of Redemption ANC 2?
- Every piece of the Redemption ANC 2 can be recycled at an e-waste recycling facility.
18. How do I recycle my product?
- House of Marley believes in respect for the earth, which is why we develop products with upcycled materials. Please contact your local e-waste recycling center for drop-off instructions. Unfortunately, due to the complex assembly of the earbuds, they cannot be placed in a standard recycle receptacle.