GET TOGETHER MINI
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I turn on/off the Get Together Mini?
- The Get Together Mini can be turned on/off by holding the power button for 3 seconds
2. How do I connect to the Get Together Mini through Bluetooth?
- You can connect to the Get Together Mini through Bluetooth by holding the Bluetooth button on the top of the speaker for 2 seconds then connecting to the speaker in your device by looking for “Get Together Mini” in the device settings.
- If you’re unable to connect to the device or find it in the Bluetooth settings, check to see if it is already connected to another device in your household
3. How do I connect the Get Together Mini to the Stir It Up Turntable?
- You can connect the Get Together Mini to a Stir It Up turntable by connecting a 3.5mm (aux) cable to the turntable and speaker
4. What is the model name of the Get Together Mini?
5. What is the size of Get Together Mini?
- 11.8" x 3.7" x2.9" (300 x 94 x 74.9mm)
6. What is the weight of Get Together Mini?
- 4.08lbs (1.85kg)
7. What type of cable should I use to charge the Get Together Mini?
- Micro USB (included)
8. How long will the battery last when fully charged?
- Up to 10 hrs
9. What is the Bluetooth range of the Get Together Mini?
10. What is the Bluetooth version of Get Together Mini?
11. What other features are on the Get Together Mini?
- Onboard microphone
- USB port for charging other devices
12. How do I recycle my product?
- House of Marley believes in respect for the earth, which is why we develop products with upcycled materials. Please contact your local e-waste recycling center for drop-off instructions. Unfortunately, due to the complex assembly of the speaker, it cannot be placed in a standard recycle receptacle.